PRODUCTS · CENTER
Always focus on natural nutritional sweeteners
Allulose is a rare monosaccharide, which exists in raisins, figs, kiwi fruit and other foods. Its sweetness is similar to sucrose, but its calories are much lower than sucrose. It is one of the ideal substitutes for sucrose.
Meet functional demand
The calorie of allulose is only 0.3kcal/g, which can inhibit fatty liver enzymes and intestinal α-glucosidase, thereby reducing the accumulation of body fat and inhibiting the rise of blood sugar.
· Allulose has properties of high sweetness, good solubility, low calorie and low blood sugar response, which can be used in candy and beverages,etc.
· Added into food, it can not only improve its gelling degree, but also have Maillard reaction with protein to improve the flavor.
· Enhance the carbonation of carbonated foods.
· Composition for preventing obesity
· Allulose or its derivatives can relieve neuropathic pain
·Dental materials for caries prevention